Welcome to Worthington Country Club.
The information below is designed to make your stay with us more enjoyable by providing answers, in advance, to questions that you might have about our community.
If you need more information on any subject please contact our office at 239-495-2278
Useful Telephone Numbers
General Manager 239-908-2900
Homeowners Office 239-495-0244
Golf Pro Shop 239-495-1750
Tee Time System 239-495-1187
- Alligators are in our lakes and they are dangerous.
- It is illegal to feed or molest the alligators.
- Keep small children and pets away from the water.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Refer to Channel 195 for news of the community.
- If you have questions or experience problems please call the Rental Advisory contact for your area. Numbers are in your welcome package.
- Trash pickup. Deposit your trash in the dumpster located in your area (for residents of Amberley Court, Worthington Way and Cavendish Court). For other areas of Worthington trash is collected Monday mornings. Please leave containers on the street in front of your residence anytime after 7:00 p.m. Sunday.
- Recyclables. For the three communities mentioned above deposit recyclables in the proper dumpster. For other communities recyclables are collected Tuesday morning. Leave on the street anytime after 7:00 p.m. Monday.
- Cardboard boxes must be broken down before being placed in recyclable or trash containers
- You will be assigned a House Account. All charges will flow through this account and must be paid monthly, when rendered.
Cash is not allowed.
- Speed limit within the community is 19 mph.
- Your entrance into Worthington is through the main gate. Be aware that the security staff is there for our protection so please co-operate with them.
- Pickup trucks, boats, trailers, campers or motorcycles must be parked within a fully enclosed garage.
- Car covers are allowed if made for the vehicle. Tarpaulins are not allowed.
- Only adult licensed drivers may operate a golf cart.
- Notify the Front Gate when receiving visitors or deliveries (239) 948 5344. Entrance will be denied to those without authorization.
- Abusive behavior to members or staff will not be tolerated. Offenders will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Swimming, wading, boating or fishing is prohibited in our lakes.
- Walking or riding on cart paths is not allowed between sunrise and sunset.
- Parents, grandparents or guardians are responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Appropriate attire (including footwear) is required for the clubhouse, Cabana, tennis courts and golf course.
- Denim is only permitted in the Cabana and Pool area. Refer to the Homeowner Directory for details.
- Cover-ups must be worn when in transit to and from our swimming pools.
- Our staff is authorized to limit or deny the service of alcoholic beverages to anyone.
- As a renter you are entitled to the use of all facilities. Your guests may also use the facilities, after guest fees have been paid (where applicable).
- Every playing golfer must have their own set of clubs.
- Children 12 to 16 must be accompanied by an adult when using the Fitness Center. Children under twelve are not permitted to use the equipment.
- Please visit the pro shop to obtain information on our golfing programs. They will also provide details of handicap rules and the Chelsea golf reservation system.
- Tennis players should refer to the detail sheet included in your rental package.
About Our Community
- Golf Course
- We offer five sets of tees stretching from 6,724 yds to 4,554 yds.
- Fairways are 419 Bermuda grass and greens are Tif Eagle Bermuda.
- A practice range and chipping green is also available.
- Men’s Day – Wednesday.
- Ladies Day - Thursday
- Worthington is a Soft Spike community.
- Tennis Courts
- There are five Har Tru courts adjacent to the clubhouse.
- Three courts are illuminated for nighttime play.
- More details are included with your welcome package.
- In addition, condo and carriage home communities each have their own tennis court. Play on these courts is more casual but appropriate clothing and shoes are a requirement.
- Swimming Pool
- The main pool and spa is near the Activity Center.
- It is open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, so swim at your own risk.
- Children under 12 may not use the spa.
- Children who are not “potty trained” are prohibited from using the pool, unless wearing approved pool diapers.
- Running or unruly behavior is prohibited, as is the use of glass or breakable containers.
- Condo and carriage home communities each have their own pools which are subject to the same rules as above.
- Activity Center
- The center hosts a state-of-the-art fitness facility, exercise room, and multi-purpose or card playing rooms.
- The Fitness Center is open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Worthington Homeowners' Association (HOA)
- HOA is located in the Administration building, directly across from the Clubhouse.
- Business hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- To report leaks, pest control problems or needed repair or maintenance – please contact HOA at 495-0244.
- Notary Public service is provided without cost to residents and renters.